Wacom Tablets

Wacom Tablets
Project Paperless Tools

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Still Life- Week One!

Last week the Still Life with Iris team completed their first week of paperless stage management. My blocking method is very similar to the one David described earlier (although I am a new Mac user, and am still getting used to how I should use it to best benefit my stage management). So far I haven't had many issues with going paperless, and I find it so convenient to be able to carry everything around in my laptop at all times. There are times though when I feel overwhelmed by the amount of items I have open on my computer at once during a rehearsal (daily call, rehearsal report, blocking script, stopwatch...) and I have become a giant fan of toggling between screens on my laptop to keep things cleaner and less distracting.

So far all is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment