Wacom Tablets

Wacom Tablets
Project Paperless Tools

Friday, January 28, 2011

Paper Mache?!

As part of the children-character building and potential props for Still Life, our actors are currently making paper mache bugs. I was invited to join in the craftwork, but I politely declined, feeling that paper mache flies directly in the face of Project Paperless.

In other news, I've discovered how much easier it is to accommodate changes in the script when it's all electronic. Our scene 9 got changed a few days ago- some lines were cut, some added, and some moved around. As I simply saved the new scene onto my desktop, replaced it in my script and saved a new copy (so that the old script is still available) I was so pleased that I didn't have to copy, print and hole-punch an entirely new script to put into a heavy binder that I would have to lug around.

So the score is:
  • Paper Mache: 1
  • Project Paperless: 1
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment